Friday, April 6, 2007

Theology, Sports and God-centeredness: Can they co-exist?

Welcome to my new blog. I am glad that you have decided to take a few minutes out of your day to visit this site. My hope is that this blog will be a means of encouraging you in your faith, sharpening your God-centered world view, and provide a place for interaction regarding theological issues.

Food for thought: I obviously already have some thoughts regarding the Co-existence of sports and a God-Centered view of reality. I would love to get some feedback from my readers on this particular question:

What theological truth does the play of the Phoenix Suns Point Guard (Steve Nash) most point to?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Posted by Mark Jacobs:

I don't have a blogspot password so I just commented under anonymous. Sorry about that...Anyway, I think that Steve Nash is an excellent example for what a pastor should do with his congregation, namely make them effective for ministry. So whenever I watch Nash play I am often thinking about Ephesians 4:11 and following..